10 Memorable Jewelry Moments in Emmy History
Through the years, the Emmy’s has been a showcase of the brightest and dazzlingest jewelry. Still lingering on in the memory of Emmy jewelry-watchers are some of the truly unforgettable jewelry moments in Emmy history.
1. Deborah Messing’s incredibly long, shoulder-grazing Cartier teardrop diamond earrings, for example, set the trend for statement earrings in the year 2007.
2. At the 2013 Emmy’s, Anna Faris riveted everybody’s attention to the Fred Leighton salamander brooch pinned on the back of her equally stunning, canary yellow Monique Lhuillier gown
3. Emily Blunt put hairpin on a pedestal at the 2010 Emmy by wearing a platinum-and-diamond Lorraine Schwartz floral gem as a stunning hairpiece.
4. In 2012, Revenge star Emily VanCamp sweetened her look with a demure Van Cleef and Arpels diamond bow wrapped around her wrist.
5. Still at the 2012 Emmy’s, Allison Williams paired her emerald sculpted gown with a pair of Fred Leighton gold shoulder dusters and a floral enamel cuff bracelet.
6.Sofia Vergara sparkled at the 2011 Emmy’s with her Lorraine Schwartz earrings made with over 100 carats of emeralds and 60 carats of diamonds.
7. Eva Longoria arrived at the Emmy in 2010 with a ravishing pair of ruby and diamond chandelier earrings by Loren Jewels.
8. Jennifer Morrison’s fierce serpentine Lorraine Schwartz bracelet was a bold focus at the 2008 Emmy’s as it gave stark contrast to her simple asymmetrical drape gown.
9. A pair of diamond pendant earrings from Fred Leighton beautifully framed the sultry face of Mila Kunis during the 2009 Emmy’s.
10. At the 2010 Emmy’s, Glee star Lea Michele sported a dramatic 300-carat multi-color diamond mesh necklace and matching champagne diamond bracelets -- both from Lorraine Schwartz.